Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Nicolai Schirawski-2
Hi,

I am using cooluri 1.1.4  with news 6.0.0 in a typo 7.6.20-installation.

On one of the pages, I have a news-list with a paginator. If I navigate
to page 3 of the paginator, I get the following links, generated by cooluri:
page link
1 news/3/
2 news/2/
3 no link, because this is the current page
4 news/4/

everything is ok - except the first link! (should be: "news/")

The same with cooluri uninstalled:
page link
1 mydomain/index.php?id=223
2
mydomain/index.php?id=223&tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2&cHash=62...
3 no link, because this is the current page
4
mydomain/index.php?id=223&tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4&cHash=c5...

Obviously, the output of the paginator is correct

My cooluri-Configuration is:
<uriparts>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[news]</parameter>
    <lookindb>
      <to>SELECT title FROM tx_news_domain_model_news WHERE uid=$1</to>
      <t3conv>1</t3conv>
    </lookindb>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]</parameter>
  </part>
</uriparts>

<predefinedparts>
  <part>
    <parameter>cHash</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>no_cache</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[action]</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[controller]</parameter>
  </part>
</predefinedparts>

the cached links in cooluri are fine:
Uri Parameters
news/ id=223

news/2/ cHash=62...;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2

news/3/ cHash=cb...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=3

news/4/ cHash=c5...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4

Out of strange reasons cooluri doesn't translate the link
mydomain/index.php?id=223 correctly. instead of "news/" it takes "/news/3/"

Observations:
- clearing caches doesn't change the situation
- truncating cooluri-tables doesn't help either
- only the link to page 1 (the one without widgets) is wrong.
- instead, it always points to the current page

Any idea on this?
Can anyone reproduce the error?
Have I overlooked something in the configuration?

Thanks
Nicolai

Re: Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Robert Hafenried
I can reproduce the error with Cooluri but have no solution (TYPO3 7.6.x and 8.7.x)

Robert

Re: Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Nicolai Schirawski-2
Thanks for that, Robert.

Which exact versions did you use?
I would like to check other combinations...

Nicolai

Am 16.07.2017 um 11:12 schrieb Robert Hafenried:
> I can reproduce the error with Cooluri but have no solution (TYPO3 7.6.x
> and 8.7.x)
>
> Robert

Nicolai Schirawski
t3magic GbR
Kontorhaus 1, Zi. 318
Schäftlarnstr. 10
81371 München

T +49 89 76775717
M +49 1575 0881124

Re: Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Jan Bednarik

do you have Multidomain enabled? @ is used as separator for domain-url,
so it may be clashing. Otherwise I have no idea why this would be happening.

Jan

Dne 14.07.2017 v 15:01 Nicolai Schirawski napsal(a):

> [...]
> </predefinedparts>
>
> the cached links in cooluri are fine:
> Uri Parameters
> news/ id=223
>
> news/2/ cHash=62...;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2
>
> news/3/ cHash=cb...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=3
>
> news/4/ cHash=c5...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4
>
> Out of strange reasons cooluri doesn't translate the link
> mydomain/index.php?id=223 correctly. instead of "news/" it takes "/news/3/"
>
> Observations:
> - clearing caches doesn't change the situation
> - truncating cooluri-tables doesn't help either
> - only the link to page 1 (the one without widgets) is wrong.
> - instead, it always points to the current page
>
> Any idea on this?
> Can anyone reproduce the error?
> Have I overlooked something in the configuration?

Hi Jan,

it is not a multidomain-installation.

I suppose that it has to do with typo3 caching. It's so strange that the
wrong link always points to the current page...

Nicolai

Am 17.07.2017 um 19:52 schrieb Jan Bednarik:

> [...]
>> news/     id=223
>>
>> news/2/
>> cHash=62...;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2
>>
>> news/3/
>> cHash=cb...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=3
>>
>> news/4/
>> cHash=c5...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4
>>
>> Out of strange reasons cooluri doesn't translate the link
>> mydomain/index.php?id=223 correctly. instead of "news/" it takes
>> "/news/3/"
>>
>> Observations:
>> - clearing caches doesn't change the situation
>> - truncating cooluri-tables doesn't help either
>> - only the link to page 1 (the one without widgets) is wrong.
>> - instead, it always points to the current page
>>
>> Any idea on this?
>> Can anyone reproduce the error?
>> Have I overlooked something in the configuration?

Nicolai Schirawski
t3magic GbR
Kontorhaus 1, Zi. 318
Schäftlarnstr. 10
81371 München

T +49 89 76775717
M +49 1575 0881124

Re: Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Jan Bednarik
Well, the CoolUri cache looks OK, the links there are generated
correctly, am I right?

Jan

Dne 18.07.2017 v 11:47 Nicolai Schirawski napsal(a):

> [...]
>>> news/     id=223
>>>
>>> news/2/
>>> cHash=62...;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2
>>>
>>> news/3/
>>> cHash=cb...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=3
>>>
>>> news/4/
>>> cHash=c5...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4
>>>
>>> Out of strange reasons cooluri doesn't translate the link
>>> mydomain/index.php?id=223 correctly. instead of "news/" it takes
>>> "/news/3/"
>>>
>>> Observations:
>>> - clearing caches doesn't change the situation
>>> - truncating cooluri-tables doesn't help either
>>> - only the link to page 1 (the one without widgets) is wrong.
>>> - instead, it always points to the current page
>>>
>>> Any idea on this?
>>> Can anyone reproduce the error?
>>> Have I overlooked something in the configuration?

Right now I have a TYPO3 8.7.3. Installation with news 6.1.0-dev  from Gituhb without News Styles Twitter Bootstrap. It's no multidomain installation.

I can browse all pages forwards and backwards. But if I want to go back to the first page I always have the link of the second page.

Regards
Robert