Extbase use 2rd party repository

Christian Tauscher-4
Hello Folks,

In my extention I have created a record witch uses a relation to an
other extention-table.

in my ext the UID of the coresponding record is stored.

In my View a can get the uid# of this correctly.
But how can I tell extbase to resolve the record completely so sthat I
can unse e.g.

myrecords.theField.theOrigibnalTitleOfWahtever

since it is a 1:1 relation I dont use mm-tables.

Or do I have to write a viewhelper for this?

My first thought was something like

use \vendeor\ecxtention\Repositor\theModell;

But i cant really figure out what is needed/do be done...

Confused in the world of classes, waiting for enlightment

thankfully,

Christian

Re: Extbase use 2rd party repository

Christian Tauscher-4
After a little odyssee throug namespaces and naming convertions I
finally have a valid debug output that will fit my needs.

<f:debug>{prg}</f:debug>

Extbase Variable Dump:
Tmd\Tmdcinema\Domain\Model\Programprototypepersistent
   info => 'should be Nemesis referencing'
   movie => Tmd\Tmdmovie\Domain\Model\Movieprototypepersistent
      title => 'Nemesis'

As you can see this looks goood.

in my fluid-Template

{prg.accMinimum} gives 150
{prg.info} gives 'should be Nemesis referencing'

{prg.movie.title} SOULD give in my opinion 'Nemesis'

--> Extbase Variable Dump NULL

<f:debug>{prg.movie}</f:debug>

--> Extbase Variable Dump, NULL

Whats this about????

Mybe you know, i don't....

:-(

Christian.

Re: Extbase use 2rd party repository

Christian Tauscher-4

Forgett everthing.
This works just fine - really.

Ist amazing what extbase does on its own only whith correct DOC-Comments.

I should programm quite more to get used to this all.

Thank you to the extbase/Fluid Team! This rocks!

Christian.