Managing Page Layout for a page subtree only of a multitree website

Managing Page Layout for a page subtree only of a multitree website

Farooq
Hi,

I have a typo3 website with 5 country websites as seperate parallel page
trees with 100s of pages in each tree. Uptill now they were all using same
page templates created by custom typo3 extension for that purpose (fluid).
Now one country Page designs have changed, I have created templates based
on new design. They work when changed in "Page Layout" in page properties
of a page.
Issue is that, for that I need to go and edit properties of each page and
change page Layout. If I keep page template names same as old, then all
other country sites also adapt to new templates ( that is not needed).
Please suggest a way so that: All pages in one particluar page tree (
country ) start using new page templates without need to change template in
each page properties.

Regards,
Farooq

Re: Managing Page Layout for a page subtree only of a multitree website

Christian Hackl
How do you add your fluid template?

Because there you can add more than one folder, like

10 = lastfallback.path
20 = fallback.path
30 = first.path

Aand you can add typoscript to every page seperate.
So you can have a "shared" template.
And one for each page, each customizing...

I hope i have understand you :-) cause my english is so bad, sry.