where get extra page Configuration fields stored when added using fluid Configuration section

where get extra page Configuration fields stored when added using fluid Configuration section

Farooq
Hi,

If we write a Fluid page template and in its Configuration section write

<f:section name="Configuration">
<flux:form id="default" label="landing">
      <flux:field.select name="settings.oColor" label="color"
items="{
                    0: {0: 'white', 1: 'overview-white'},
                    1: {0: 'black', 1: 'overview-black'}
                   }" />
    </flux:form>
</f:section>
This will add extra fields in properties of page that will use this
template and we can select, save and edit them next time ( it means it gets
stored somewhere)
We can use this above field in content section of same Fluid template
<f:section name="Content">
          <f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.overviewElement" />
</f:section>

All I want to know is (1) where this extra field gets stored, we have not
added anything for that in TCA, or in database, (2) How can this field be
accessed from a plugin template ( i.e outside this Fluid template )

Regards,
Farooq